Wednesday 24 November 2010

'Poodle, I love you'

Hey all!

I hope you are all well and if you are here in the good old UK-ready for snow!!! ;)

Before you grab your hat, mittens and sleigh, please take a look at one of my latest pieces-'Poodle, I love you'!

This is a more vintage looking recreation of another design I make and stock called, 'Sweetheart Poodle' (last picture)-£14

I truly adore wearing both but do think my latest design is more me as I really like brass and gold and the clash between the vintage poodle charm and kitsch, retro Japanese 'Sweetheart' charm just works brilliantly together and is a stand-out piece.

It hangs on a gold-plated long chain (aprox 22inch) and I have been wearing this by itself or even layed with other necklaces like pearls for a girly, sweet vintage look to my outfit for the day.

'Poodle, I love you' is £12





*With flash to show the bright white 'Sweetheart' pendant'.


'Original Sweetheart Poodle' necklace-£14


Both the Poodle pieces are made to order.

If you are interested (especially for pretty Christmas presents)!-Please leave a comment below or email me at fashionteller@hotmail.co.uk

This is one'sweetheart' you need in your collection ;) ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks beautiful lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment